Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Overlooked on hold...

but that doesn't mean the inspiration has to stop.
I have to chill out on Overlooked for a couple of weeks so that I can teach my first ever Design School class at Scrap In Style TV.

And trust me...if you love Overlooked I promise you will love Unpredictable Requests...
lots of random.
lots of photo challenges.
journaling prompts.
some techniques.

Here is the summary:

Do you need some inspiration?

Has your mojo officially left the planet?

Are you open to new subject matter?

Are you feeling random and spontaneous?

Even better - Are you feeling too safe and cozy?

Do you just want to have some fun?

Here's the deal.

Think scrapbooking challenges, photography subject inspiration, creative sparks, memorabilia scavenger hunt, nitty gritty subject/journaling matter, recycled scrappy items put to good use, and simple techniques that you can use over againall rolled into one class. Put into the method of your choosing.

Whether itsscrapbook pages, a mini ablum, a big sketchbook, a journal, or a ring full of ATCcards...

10 days of unpredictable requests.

Are you game?

To all my friends and readers...its gonna be a good time.
A randomly miscellaneous crazy spontaneous time.
Say you'll join me.

for some reason my html link isn't working...so copy and paste this...let me know if it doesnt' work!
http://www.sistvboutique.com/product_p/sis_online_ur_aw.htm

aw.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man this sounds so fun. I don't know how to join in but I would love to.

Marsha Valk said...

I already signed up, so count me in! This is going to be so much fun!

Stefanie said...

I got an email from you, so hopefully that means I've joined up to. Count me in.

Thinkie said...

I'm playing along!

Sandy said...

well...here i am coming for some inspo....and where's ashley? where indeed...(-;

alright i guess since i still have 47 of the u.r. prompts to finish i'll just go get some inspo there. xo

Kimberly Scott said...

kay hurry back cuz i just added my picture

Nicole said...

I hope you guys come back at some point. You're quite missed.

MJ said...

Just wanted to let you know that I really miss the Overlooked prompts! Hope you are back soon!

Heather said...

Hope this comment finds you well!! Just wanted to say that I miss the Overlooked prompts too!!
Hugs!!

julialynn said...

The link wouldn't work for me :( EMail me @ jcarter462@yahoo.com, or just sign me up plz!